- Registration of trademarks and intellectual property rights and portfolio building
- Review and audits of trademarks and other intellectual property rights
- Licensing and sub-licensing of trademarks and other intellectual property rights
- Franchising, distribution and agency arrangements
- Litigation with regards to infringement of trademarks, registered designs, copyright or breach of a licence
- Trade Mark Registry hearings
- Hearings before the Trade Marks Registry (e.g. applications for revocation of trademarks)
- Trademark infringements ❑ Passing off.
Get in touch
If you want to learn more about our intellectual property legal services or trademark litigation, don’t hesitate to contact us.
SEE WHATS BEST FOR YOU
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the main types of intellectual property covered by law?
There are three main types of Intellectual property covered by the law:
Copyright: Copyright gives you exclusive legal rights to various types of work, including songs, photos, videos, and web content, meaning people have to gain permission before using any information associated with it. As a Hong Kong-based copyright law firm, get in touch with us if you have any queries.
Trademarks: In order to protect your intellectual property rights, it is essential to have a registered trademark. This must be renewed regularly to ensure it remains valid. Should you be looking for a trademark law firm of lawyer, please don’t hesitate to contact us at TITUS.
Patents: This document provides exclusive rights and ownership of a particular invention. However, it is granted for a limited time only.
How can I protect my intellectual property?
Contact TITUS and let us help you with our wide range of intellectual property legal services. As a leading law firm in Hong Kong, we can ensure your IP rights are upheld with our legal support.
How much does trademark registration cost?
The application fee is HK$2,000, but there could be an additional HK$1,000 charged for an additional class of goods or services.
Is a Hong Kong trademark valid in mainland China?
No. A trademark in Hong Kong doesn’t hold any legality in mainland China per se.
How long does it take for trademark registration to be processed?
If there are no problems with the application, the Registrar will usually take a minimum of six months to approve the application. Should you have any questions regarding the registration procedure in Hong Kong, contact one of TITUS’ trademark lawyers.