We advise our clients on how to protect their trademarks and IP portfolios and how to enforce their trademarks and IP rights. We recognise the true value of our clients’ trademarks and IP rights. Our lawyers are experienced in helping clients understand their trademarks IP rights and use them as effective business tools in protecting and growing their business.
We provide our clients with specialized and experienced advice on all aspects of trademarks and intellectual property, including but not limited to:
- Registration of trademarks and intellectual property rights and portfolio building
- Review and audits of trademarks and other intellectual property rights
- Licensing and sub-licensing of trademarks and other intellectual property rights
- Franchising, distribution and agency arrangements
- Litigation with regards to infringement of trademarks, registered designs, copyright or breach of a licence
- Trade Mark Registry hearings
We have also represented our clients in contentious matters including:
- Hearings before the Trade Marks Registry (e.g. applications for revocation of trademarks)
- Trademark infringements ❑ Passing off.