- Sale and purchase of real estate
- Acquisition and disposal of shares in property holding companies
- Mortgage financing and refinancing with banks and other financial institutions
- Intra-group restructuring of property ownership
- Drafting and negotiation of tenancy agreements
- Resolution of land or tenancy related disputes
- Resolution of building management disputes
- Application for land related grants and permits from the Government including Short Term Tenancy (STT), Offensive Trades Licence and renewal of government leases
- Advising and assisting Incorporated Owners in discharge of their duties.
We understand that, apart from preserving the family wealth, giving back to the society could be equally if not more rewarding. However, turning a philanthropic concept into reality can be challenging, and even more so without proper advice. We are capable of advising on the establishment and operation of a charitable trust or other forms of charity. A tailored trust deed or Articles of Association will set a good foundation for the management and supervision of the entity. Among other things, we will assist in obtaining the tax exemption status under s.88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance (Cap. 112) to ensure proper recognition.